Tadpoles Paid Internship Program
We are seeking fresh minds who thrive in creative problem-solving. StrawberryFrog's distinctive nine weeks paid remote Tadpole Program allows interns to work within departments across the firm. During their internship, interns will be able to experience real-life projects while truly experiencing what it's like to work in a cultural movements firm. We're looking for brilliant minds and souls to join as interns in the strategy, account management, growth, and creative (art directors and copywriters) departments. If you are a creative problem-solver who can think big and are passionate about the industry, our firm, and taking the next big step in your career, we invite you to apply for our exclusive Summer 2023 program!
June 19th, 2023 to August 18th, 2023
- Must be a recent university graduate seeking a career in advertising
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Proven effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid relationship building and partnering skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Actively engaged in social media
Please include the following:
- A brief cover letter including personal interests and reasons for wanting to join StrawberryFrog
- Please email the required documents to Ryan Maloney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line please state clearly the position you are applying for (positions listed below)
- The deadline for applications is on March 10th, 2023
- Account Management Intern
- Strategy Intern
- Project Management Intern
- New Business Intern
StrawberryFrog is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We’re based in New York City and you may be required to work from the office.
Interns hired in NYC for summer 2023 will be compensated at $15/ hour.